Maryland Welcome! Passport Rules of Use
Please read each offer carefully — offers only apply for the items indicated under the terms and conditions noted for each merchant.
- The Maryland Welcome! Passport is not valid with any other offers, discounts, specials or promotions.
- All offers expire May 31, 2015, unless stated otherwise on coupon.
- One discount per person accepted per day. A maximum of three discounts per group will be accepted unless otherwise specified.
- Offers apply to participating locations only.
- No duplicates or facsimiles permitted.
- Please note: some discounts can only be redeemed online. If applicable, this is noted in the offer.
- No guarantees are made regarding the availability or quality of services or products offered.
- For hotel discounts, advance reservations are required. The discount is applied to various rates, as specified by the hotel. Rates are subject to change without notice and may vary throughout the year. All discounts are based on availability. Reservations will be accepted until a hotel projects 80%-85% occupancy for the date(s) requested, or when the rooms allocated for discounts have all been reserved. Black-out dates, including holidays and special events, may apply.
- The Maryland Office of Tourism and Today Media Custom Communications cannot be responsible for discounts denied because of changes in ownership, closings or circumstances beyond its control.
- The Maryland Office of Tourism and Today Media Custom Communications cannot be responsible if any establishment breaches its agreement to honor its approved offer.
- Please call Today Media Custom Communication's Customer Service Department at 410-828-0120 if you have a problem using any offer.
- The offers in this program are provided exclusively by the individual participants named and not by the Maryland Office of Tourism.
- Offers are provided as a service to the traveling public and do not imply any endorsement by the Maryland Office of Tourism or Today Media Custom Communications.
Offers were compiled by Today Media Custom Communications for the Maryland Office of Tourism.
For any questions regarding the offers, please contact:
Today Media Custom Communications
1014 W. 36th St.
Baltimore, MD 21211